Carpet Prices Per Square Yard. Are Carpet Tiles Good
Carpet Prices Per Square Yard
- The square yard is an imperial/US customary (non-metric) unit of area, formerly used in most of the English-speaking world but now generally replaced by the square metre outside of the U.S., Canada and the U.K.
- A floor or stair covering made from thick woven fabric, typically shaped to fit a particular room
- rug: floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- form a carpet-like cover (over)
- A thick or soft expanse or layer of something
- A large rug, typically an oriental one
- (price) the amount of money needed to purchase something; "the price of gasoline"; "he got his new car on excellent terms"; "how much is the damage?"
- determine the price of; "The grocer priced his wares high"
- (price) monetary value: the property of having material worth (often indicated by the amount of money something would bring if sold); "the fluctuating monetary value of gold and silver"; "he puts a high price on his services"; "he couldn't calculate the cost of the collection"
Polyester Mesh Roll, White, 200 Microns Square Opening, 43% Open Area, 104 Microns Thread Diameter, 40" Width, 2.5 Yards Length
Polyester Screen cloth: Unaffected by most solvents, Polyester PETP (Polyester, Polyethylene Terephthalate) has good resistance to strong acids at room temperature and resists weak acids and alkalies even at high temperatures; strong alkalies can weaken it. UV resistance is good, but it tends toward a slight loss of tensile strength with prolonged exposure to sunlight. Lacks good hydrolysis resistance, but retention of properties after gamma radiation exposure is good. Deformation under low stress is minimal, but it can deform under high stress.
Ah, yes, the carpet. No, this doesn't look a thing like the carpet we picked out in the showroom, does it? And...wait...I don't recall this being an option in the showroom.
A few days back, L&L called. They had a small problem. The appraisal had been let so they could not roll the carpet we picked out into the purchase price of the house. Oh yeah, and despite our contract to the contrary, they would NOT finance the carpet and needed payment by check or cash immediately or they would hold up carpet delivery and possibly delay settlement.
So, what did we do? The only thing we could do. We told them to keep their carpet, we will suffer through with the standard and give our business to the people we intended to give it to in the first place.
Boy am I glad I did that! After doing the math, I figured that they were probably over charging about $15 per square yard of carpet for medium quality stuff. And that's a ton when you consider that top quality carpet can be gotten for about $45 per yard.
Strides Across the Yard
A girl strides across Harvard Yard. This part of the Yard is called the "Tercentenary Theater" -- it's where Harvard holds its graduation exercises. In the background is Widener Library. As seen from University Hall.
carpet cleaning agents
carpet cleaning in carrollton
sale area rug
oriental rugs ma
purple butterfly rug
carpet cleaners in cardiff